Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF!


I know it's a corny catch phrase, but seriously, TGIF! I started thinking it was Friday yesterday when I woke up and what a disappointment that was when I realized what day it really was! I've been itching to post because I've had a few different half baked ideas in my head. I even started to write a couple of times, but I was too pressed for time or wasn't concentrating on what I was doing and the posts were boring me as I was writing them. Never a good thing!


Anyhow, work has been crazy busy. Kind of becoming the new norm. I remember thinking in March how I couldn't wait for the month to be over because April started looking so nice schedule wise. Then a contract project got scheduled. And then I needed to collect some additional samples on different groups all over the place. And the list just kept piling on. So April has been a little wacky and May is going to be positively mind boggling with what I know I've got coming on tap. Oh yeah, and we're still down a technician. Oy! I got frustrated thinking of the inevitable mornings of not working the dogs with having to get to work early enough to fit everything in, and I just started getting up at 5:00am so that I could have that time. It was totally worth it though! I didn't feel rushed with the dogs and I had the piece of mind that they were getting an "appropriate" amount of me time in the morning. Plus we got to work on things that needed working on, which eases my mind in the whole training achievements category. In a nut shell, what could have been cause for more stress actually turned out to relieve a fair amount!


Regardless though, I'm feeling a bit frazzled from the exertions of the week, and have a wooooonderful evening of absolutely nothing planned. I'm sitting here in sweats as we speak, sipping on some lovely hard cider that Adam brewed. And the dogs are wrestling most obnoxiously behind me. Life is excellent at the moment! Aaaaaaaaand this post needs pictures! I just happen to have a few random pictures on my memory card that I shall share with you.

P.S. Don't let the pictures food you. Bess is still one crazy biatch!

1 comment:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Wow your cat looks a lot like my cat. They could be twins!