Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blogger Tuesday

As an amendment to yesterday's post, I realized that I hadn't actually asked Heffner or Ruthie to sit on the balance disc. I realized this as I was starting to work with Ruthie this morning and I decided to try it with her. And sure enough, the little squirt can sit on her smaller balance disc! I'll try it out with Heffner on Thur. morning, but I have a feeling that I'll have a similar result.

Now for Blogger Tuesday! My pick for Blog of the Week is Evolve Animal Services! The author of the blog holds a masters degree in Animal Science and a Ph.D in Nutritional Sciences. While still a relatively new blog, she has some pretty helpful and informative posts on canine nutrition. And what I also love is that she includes citations of papers that she references in her posts!! Totally awesome! So head on over and check it out!

No comments: