Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Featurette!

I hope everyone is having a splendid week so far!  Not too shabby on our end.  We had a bit of a torrential downpour that left me feeling happy that I didn't have to worry about watering my lawn today. ;)  And the cooler temperatures outside meant that the dogs could play around without getting too hot too quickly.  Ruthie, however, had other plans and went a little crazy when I pulled out the edible bubble machine.  I managed to take a couple of videos of her antics.




And speaking of accessories, we were featured on the Healthy Paws blog!! So head on over and check it out!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ruthie is too cute! She really goes after those bubbles! LOL. And I also have to say that there's nothing sweeter than a Dane bark....love it! :-)