Friday, November 11, 2016

Oh Hai


I haven't updated the blog since APRIL?!?! Where are my freaking emojis when I need them to properly express my shock and horror?!  But seriously, there need to be emojis on here.  And not ones that take like five steps in order to insert.

So, I've been a little busy.  Admittedly, I've turned into She Who Is Obsessed With Instagram, so I'm much better about uploading pictures there, but the TermaBader FB page runs second.  I also just uploaded highlights from a couple of months worth of pictures and videos onto that page.  Which was a way of kicking myself in the butt to get over here to the blog and do some sort of start to an update.  Which, judging by how long it's been since I've done anything on here, there are going to be a few different update posts.  Much like when I first got Miley and fell off the blogging wagon for a bit.  It happens.  I accept it.  I just didn't realize it had been so long.

As you might have guessed, we've been doing some hiking and out and about activities.






We also did some laying about...





Miley also went into season in April.  Thankfully Dominic was too young at that point to really know what was going on and there weren't any crazy hormones to have to deal.  That time.




I swear to god that Miley does the best crazy on her back poses!  We did some training.  I got to go to Georgia for a really amazing week long workshop for work.  And that was pretty much April.

I'll get the rest of the months caught up over the next few days.  And now that I've figured out what was "wrong" with my video editing software (I updated to Windows 10 and therefore needed to update the editing software.....), I can edit the videos that I've taken on my new camera!  Don't get too excited about the new camera.  It's a point and shoot because I really primarily wanted an upgrade in picture quality from the camera that I had for a few years.  I am a fan though. :)

No comments: