Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!  We started off the new year with snow, which has thankfully all melted at this point.  But that was a close one.  It doesn't bode well for the new year when it starts with another round of Snowmageddon.

The dogs and I are enjoying an otherwise relaxing day and I'm going to start the always sad and arduous task of taking down all the Christmas decorations.  Though I have repeatedly threatened to just leave them up year round.  

This morning I sat down to put together Miley's training video from this past week only to realize that the camera battery died much sooner than I thought it did.  We got less than two minutes of video, which mostly shows me playing with her.  So I decided to just do a mashup video of some of the other random recordings I did throughout the month.  One such segment was when I was trying to capture some of Dominic's cute antics on my bed in the mornings.  After I get back from my run and am about to hop into the shower, he usually gets pretty goofy on my bed and it cracks me up.  I wasn't quite able to capture what I had in mind, but you get the general idea.  And I also got to see how that little bugger goes about "remaking" my bed!



No comments: