Thursday, February 2, 2012

Training Thursday

I've kind of left this running thread hanging for the past couple of weeks, but I'm picking it back up! I have to be honest and say that I haven't done much with the "extreme" hand touches.:0/ And because of that, I have no video to share. I do promise to be better and I will work on it with the dogs over the next week and should have video of it by next Thursday. But I do want to still move on with the "weekly" training challenges. If anyone has done any extreme hand touches and you have a post and/or video clip of it, please share!!

This week's challenge is another trick that I have never gotten around to teaching my dogs, but I can see how it would be useful as well as just plain fun. The challenge is to teach your dog(s) to catch/take a treat from your mouth! Happy training!!

No comments: