Thursday, October 8, 2009

Magazine of the Month

Dog News is my pick for Magazine of the Month! It's a purebred dog magazine that gets distributed to judges as well as subscribers. You will find a lot of adds for dogs of different breeds as well as quite a few articles on anything dog related. There's really a lot in these magazines considering that they come out weekly! A lot of times you can find these magazines being handed out for free at dog shows. That actually how I've come by every one of my copies.:)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Do you really subscribe to all of these magazines? :)

Lindsay said...

Some I just get copies as they interest me. Others I do have subscriptions to. The dane specific magazines and Clean Run I do have a subscription to. One of these days I want to get an add of Bess out!