Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off to Lodi We Go!!!

I didn't have any time to blog last night because I was busy exercising, bathing, and doing the toe nails on both dogs and just generally running around trying to get things in order to leave this morning. We're going to be heading out in just a little bit for our trek down to Lodi!!! The truck is PACKED full of everything we could possibly need, and then some. The dogs are chasing after me every where I go because they know that something is up and that they get to go (as deduced by all of their stuff that I've been packing into the truck while they watch from the window). I got my confirmation in the mail yesterday for all the classes that we entered! I feel pretty good about rally, I'm nervous about obedience, and such a big show that I have no expectations for conformation. I made sure to bring my laptop with me and I'll blog when I get the chance and I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of all the wonderful great danes!:o)

5 comments:

Kathie R said...

Have Fun!!!!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Have fun and good luck! Can't wait to read the updates and see all the pictures :)

Jennifer H. said...

Have a blast and Good Luck!!!! We are rooting for you guys all the way from Iowa!!!

Anonymous said...

The important thing is to have FUN. You all will do your best, and that is all anyone can ask. I am hoping the weather is wonderful for you as well.

My Sons Mum said...

Im so jealous!