Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogger Tuesday

My pick for Blog of the Week goes along with my pick for Web Site of the Month from yesterday's post. I've picked 2 Dogs 2,000 Miles! It's the various posts that Luke has made along his journey. The most recent one sums up the reason for the walk and Luke's devotion to his dogs. I encourage you to check it out. It's sad and touching to read and probably will bring up thoughts for all of us that we would rather not think about, but they're important none-the-less.

In happier news, Bess got to go to agility class tonight! She was only jumping 16", but she was ECSTATIC to be back! Seriously. Happiest. Dog. Eva'. As you might guess, there were plenty of zoomies, but she did some great work too. And was sure to let me know how happy she was to be back in between her runs. It was nice to have her back.:)