Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Collar of the Month

My pick for Collar of the Month for August are these cute camo collars from TLC Pet Stuff! I bought these collars quite a while ago and they have held up really well to the dogs' wear and tear in addition to going through the washing machine several times. They're nice and sturdy. And of course I love the martingale style because it allows me to leave the collars fairly loose while on the dogs, but gets them tight enough when I need it. Their prices are also quite reasonable.

3 comments:

houndstooth said...

We have to use martingale collars for our Greyhounds, so I'll have to check them out!

MurphyDog said...

Cool!! I have dat same exact blue camo collar! Mom loves it. She got hers from Trendy Hounds on Etsy. Also great quality, and has lasted quite a while...even with all my rough play.

wags, wiggles & slobbers
Murphydog

Unknown said...

Awesome collars - ive been looking for a girl/boy camo set for my duo. I will check those out - thanks for the heads up :)