Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blogger Tuesday

My pick for Blog of the Week is MargeBlog!! This blog is about Marge, a black lab mix who was adopted from a shelter. She started off as a dog with many fears and through the diligence and love of her mom, has conquered or learned to manage many of her fears. While reactivity and fear in all its many forms can be a daily challenge, they come very far and are even to the point where they are able to compete in performance events! I think it's very encouraging to hear of how other handlers and their dogs have over come various obstacles and how they continue to work things out. There's always more that you can learn from others and I think this blog is great for that! So head on over and check them out!

3 comments:

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Yay! They're one of our trialing buddies. Fingers crossed one day I'll make your blog choice!

Lindsay said...

How on earth have I not picked your blog yet???? I could have sworn that I already had you listed, but I see that is incorrect. It shall be remedied soon!!

andrea said...

Great pick - I love reading about Marge and Sam :)

looks like I need to surf around your blog some- I see books of the month too -how cool!