Monday, September 12, 2011

Movie Monday

Sorry for my extended absence! It's not that I don't have anything to post about, but it got really hot here all last week and it pretty much zapped me of what little brain power I had left. Any exercising with the dogs was done around the lake because it was too hot to do anything else. I didn't even go outside to go running by myself, but stayed inside on the treadmill instead. So here we go, picking things back up.

This weeks video is a few different clips of the cuteness that is Ruthie! I tried capturing some of the funny stuff that she does around the house. I was successful in most cases, but am still trying to capture others that I missed. I hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

Lexi and Jasper the Danes said...

She is just too cute!!

We have been a bit absent as well - we have some catching up to do :)

Our humans love bull dogs!! We ran into a 6month old french at the park the other day - she was fill of personality!

Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes

Jasmine said...

How rolly-polly cute! It's like a baby that never grows up.

Puppy Love,
Jasmine & Winstin