Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogger Tuesday

My pick for Blog of the Week is The Thundering Herd! You have seriously got to check these guys out if you haven't already! I've heard that living with one husky can be crazy, but SIX?!LOL Check out their adventures, their beautiful pictures, and see what life would be like with six beautiful huskies.:o)

I also got into a mood this morning that I would like to forewarn those of you reading this blog. If you aren't a fan of Christmas, this blog is going to probably get down right UGLY for you once December 1st hits! I got into one of my bouncing-in-my-seat-because-Christmas-is-right-around-the-corner moods and I'm having a difficult time holding back!! Just wanted to warn ya!;o)

DATD: There's nothing quite like the feeling of coming home to my dogs who are THRILLED that mommy is home!! Tails thwapping away, usually Heffner spinning in tight circles, and Bess doing her funny little mommy's home rooing. Ahhhhhhhh.....home really is where the dogs are!:o)

5 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

I am right with you Lindsay I LOOOOOVE Christmas. I get giddy just seeing all the stuff in the stores!!!! So I'll be thrilled to see Christmas stuff on your blog. :)

Kennedy said...

I love roo-roo-rooing!!! Vegas has been standing next to my bed while I read for the last 30 minutes doing that. Of course it's partially because she's hungry. ;-D Silly girl! They love their mama's though!

D.K. Wall said...

Woooo - thanks for the shout-out. But what would be so hard with living with six well behaved Siberian Huskies? We will let you know if we ever find the well behaved ones.

brooke said...

I cant wait for Christmas! Can't wait to see what you have planned!

BRUTUS said...

Hey there! Wanted to say we've been lurking the last few days, just didn't have time to post. Nice to see you are dogs with a job (aka showing) as well. We have shows the next 4 weeks running after this weekend, so it'll be Christmas here before we know it. Hoping Santa brings some nice titles for under our tree :)

Holiday Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie