Monday, November 16, 2009

Product of the Month

My pick for Product of the Month is the Diggler Dirt Dawg scooter! I was shooting for a less expensive scooter that I could use for dry land training with the dogs when I wasn't using a bike. This scooter is pretty much right up our alley! I don't do a whole lot of off roading with the dogs hooked up to the scooter, so the tire size and general size of the scooter fit our needs. And it has brakes!! Although I do recommend making sure that the brakes are tight enough BEFORE testing it out with a dog.;o) Cats and squirrels seem to have a knack for coming out when they think that you might have a lack of control! So far the scooter is holding up very well with my two dogs.


**Edited to add (I blame the newness of my daily addition for forgetting it initially today!) DATD: I love it when Heffner is drinking out of a water fountain! He gets this totally soft almost puppy-like expression on his face. And most of the drinking fountains are just the perfect drinking height for him.

1 comment:

D.K. Wall said...

We love em. We have two of the FS models (lots of bumps for us here). Great exercise for the Herd and the humans.