Friday, May 13, 2011

Pads

Know what's fun about having a bitch in season? You get to go to the store and buy feminine hygiene products that aren't even for you!

Know what's not a good idea? Leaving said brand new containers of feminine hygiene products in a location that is accessible to a bored/nosy great dane boy dog.

I came home today to pads strewn across the living room floor. I had been stupid enough to leave them in a location that was convenient for me to use for Bess. Heffner has corrected my mistake and shown me the errors of underestimating his level of boredness. I wish that I could say this was the first time that I have made such a mistake. And I also wish that I had taken a picture of him in all his glory before cleaning the mess up!

Never underestimate the bored powers of the Heffner!

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

Now would be a good time to resurrect that picture of Heffner having fun with your couch pillows.....