Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Why Wednesday


Why does Heffner feel the need to walk on my heels after he waits for me to break trail for him??? He does this pretty regularly. Now that the grass hay fields are ridiculously tall and over even his head, he likes to have me make a trail for him when he's not chasing after and terrorizing Bess. However, I am apparently far to slow for his liking and he feels the need to walk on my heels. Not just occasionally, mind you, but every freaking step! It's like when you're a little kid and you're trying to be funny/annoying and you step on an adults heels with every stride (okay, who am I kidding, I still totally do this!). Yeah, so first he totally waits for me to make a trail for him, but then he tries to hurry me along by stepping on my heels. It's a good thing for him that he's so stinkin' cute!

No comments: