Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wow!!!

I just received an email this morning from the folks at TrainPetDog.com and our blog made it into the finals!!! We are in the top 20 out of 142 blogs entered!!! Woo hoo!!! I really wasn't sure if we'd make it there because I didn't want to push people to vote for us. I do need to thank all of you who voted for us. It really means a lot to me that you think enough of this blog to vote for us!:o) I'd give ya all a big hug and the dogs would give you all some big sloppy kisses if we could!

I'm not entirely sure how the voting goes from here. In the email it sounded like you had to subscribe to their newsletter in order to be able to cast votes. But there were some dates in the email that seemed a little off since I didn't get it until today. We'll see. If you would like to, just go to the web site (I've got the badge on the side of the blog too that will automatically link to it), subscribe to the newsletter and vote for us!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Woo-hoo!!! Congrats!!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Congrats to you. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

Congrats!