Thursday, January 28, 2010

Vote For Us!

Okay, so I don't normally join in on all the different competitions and games that get passed around the blogosphere. Mostly because lately if I don't write things down, I don't remember to do them! However, I have officially entered my blog in the TrainPetDog.com 2010 Dog Blog Award contest. It seems really easy enough and basically doesn't ask for any effort on my part other than to officially enter my blog, make a post about it, and try to get others to vote for me. Simple enough! So if you would hop on over to TrainPetDog.com and enter our special blog code arLQe, we would really appreciate it!:) The prizes do look pretty cool!

P.S. I promise not to get too obnoxious about this. Well, I'll mostly try. If we're doing well, the topic may pop up here and there.:)

7 comments:

Two Pitties in the City said...

We voted!

M.T. said...

Done! :)

Jennifer H. said...

You got it girl!!! I voted!

Kitty said...

Going right now.

Andrea said...

I just sent in my vote too! :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks guys!!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Just voted! Your blog is probably my favorite. I love reading all the books/blogs/magazines as well as hearing about Heff and Bess. Good luck!!