Wednesday, February 23, 2011

YouTube of the Month

Today I need a little bit of a pick me up. It's been a bit of a rough day at work today. We have one visiting PhD student who is heading back to Copenhagen tomorrow. We are all incredibly sad about this because we've enjoyed having her around so much! And then we have a technician who put in his two weeks notice today as well. He's very well liked in the lab and has been a really hard worker. It's just kind of a bummer of a day. I needed a little bit of a pick me up and this video clip kind of helped in that area.;0) It's a little slow to get started, though the kid in the box is pretty funny!




Does anyone else out there have a dog who willingly crawls into the bath tub??? 'Cause neither one of mine will do that!

4 comments:

Dexter said...

Mango is like that at the grooming parlor. Since they don't have a crate big enough for him, he gets to wander around the place on bath day. If they don't put gates up in front of the tubs he will climb right in and try and head butt whatever dog is already there out of the tub. With the baby gates he will frequently just lay at the bottom and howl. I have seen this myself. It is amazing, especially since he is normally terrified of stairs, but not the ones into the tub.

Mango Momma

P.S. Those people sure have a nice bathroom.

brooke said...

I LOVE this!!!!
I hear you on the bad day... we just found out that we're stopping dog day Friday's in our office. Wahhhhh.
When its time for Darwin's bath she'll walk right into the tub. When we're in the shower if we leave the bathroom door open she'll sometimes stick her head in. Next time I take a bubble bath Im going to leave the water in the tub to see if Darwin will go in. hehehe

Kennedy said...

Re: job - Hire me, hire me!

Re: bath - Yes, Vegas steps right in.

Erika said...

Aspen will jump in but he doesn't like it... He is normally all kissy and snugly but he won't even look at us when we are giving him a bath.. gives you the sad eyes. But he has absolutely no problem swimming in mud ... sigh.