Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogger Tuesday

Welcome to February! I've switched the dogs collars to Valentine's Day prints and I'm sporting my own Valentine's Day socks. We are ready for the month!:0) Since there were some people who expressed interest in dog yoga when I posted my review about the DVD of the same, I did find an actual blog about a dog yoga instructor up in the Seattle, WA area. It's pretty interesting and fun to read. Since she's an instructor, there are a fair amount of posts about the classes that's she holding, but I think there's enough in there to help get some people started on their way. Overall it's just a fun topic to read about and written by someone who has a fair amount of experience as well.

Therefore, my pick for Blog of the Week is Dog Yoga Blog! Head on over and check it out!

Today is also the start of the Idita-Walk. Just out of curiosity, how many reading this are signed up??? I've got my little stop watch and I've been keeping track of my time spent exercising on foot with the dogs. It's "helpful" right now that Heffner gets his own special walks because it helps me to rack up the minutes.;0) I will definitely be excited to hear how others are doing and I'd love to know who else is participating!

1 comment:

houndstooth said...

I'm going to check out the yoga blog right now!

I just signed up for the Idita-Walk. We didn't walk any yesterday, thanks to Snowmageddon, but we did get out and walk for an hour today, so we're right on track. I'm thinking that even if I don't get the walking in every day, our weekend hikes should help me rack up the time pretty fast!