Monday, December 12, 2016

Blogmas Day 12 - Raw Feeding Prep

Dominic was due for a meat pick-up this month and I thought I'd film the process that I go through, from unpacking the cases of meat to filling up my freezer.  I used to pick up both dogs' three month supply of food at once, which made for a pretty long few days of meat bagging that I was very rapidly getting tired of.  Only picking up one dog's order at a time makes for a quicker and less painful process for me.  I'm pretty sure that eventually I'm going to get to a point where I'm willing to shell out the extra money to buy the pre-bagged raw, but that time is not now!  Since I narrate throughout the video (I swear that I'm trying to work on my "vlogging" skills), I'll stop typing and just let you watch the video. ;)


Happy December 12th!

No comments: