Friday, December 16, 2016

Blogmas Day 16 - Scooby Doo



You may be starting to notice that Miley has become a pro at giving stink ears.  Some dogs give stink eye, but Miley most definitely gives stink ears.  It's kind of funny.  I took a few pictures last night and in most of them, Miley was doing what she's doing above.  The "I am seriously over the pictures" look.  She has to watch me because her ever ravenous brother will otherwise eat all of the treats.  But she's kind of done with the costume posing.



I decided to bring out the inflatable Christmas Scooby Doo last night and introduce Dominic to it.  Miley has seen it before, but this was quite new to Dominic.  And naturally, I decided to film their combined reaction to it.  Miley is pretty chill about it, which is understandable since this isn't her first rodeo. ;) Dominic wasn't entirely sure what to think of it at first, but he adjusted.


Happy December 16th!

No comments: