Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy, Busy!

I've been a little busy with many things these past two days! I didn't get a chance to blog at all yesterday and I'm short on time today as well. At any rate, I just wanted to do a quick little post. I finally got around to getting my other DS activity monitor set up for Bess!!

I thought that tonight would be perfect for it because tomorrow we're hitting the mountain and doing some snowshoeing with a few friends!! Unfortunately Heffner isn't ready to go with us just yet and he'll have to stay home, but the crazy one will be coming along and I'd like to see what kind of a daily rhythm it gets for her for tomorrow!

We're still keeping up with the daily brushing and I have to admit that it's not as much of a pain in the butt to keep at it as I thought it would be. It's really quite quick and the dogs have been great about it even though I'm still working with the mint toothpaste that they both dislike. I haven't noticed any real change in the tartar build up, but it has only been a few days. I'll be interested to get feed back from others when I post the pictures on Monday after a week of daily brushing.

And yet again, I'm going to be figuring out a last minute 52 Weeks for Dogs picture for Heffner! ARG! I have a general idea of what I would like to do with him tomorrow, but it's going to take a little bit of time and orchestrating.;o)

No comments: