Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Theme Song??

Does your dog(s) have a theme song? My two ABSOLUTELY do! For whatever reason, with each of them, there are specific songs that pop into my head all the time. And the songs really sort of give you an idea about their individual personalities.:O)


Heffner's theme song is from the 80's kids toy My Buddy. You can view one of the commercials here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuinqB9z3JI (isn't You Tube great?lol) Ever since we brought him home as a puppy he's been my little buddy following me every where I go and ready for any outing. When we're just wandering around the house, that theme song usually pops into my head.

Bess' theme song is a LOT different than Heffner's! Her theme song mostly pops into my head when she's in one of her especially crazy moods when she's got this totally crazed look in her eyes! The song that ALWAYS pops into my head is "Psycho" by System of a Down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIWG4Xn6m0U It may seem a little weird, but it's totally her! Specifically the phrase "psycho, group, cocaine, crazy." It totally cracks me up, but it's her crazy self!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heylo Lindsay! I will have to have my mommy blog on this as well!

Paw Paw - Diva