Then we came home and I had some things around the house to get done. Like two weeks worth of laundry to fold. I was REALLY dreading that! After that, it was time to study. I'm studying to take the VTNE exam in Janu. to become a Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT).
It's been a very unchaotic day!:O) We have a few friends coming over in the evening to cap the day off.
We've also been tagged by the lovely Mr. Darcy! Here are the rules of the gamer:
* Open the folder that contains Pet photos.
* Select any photo in that folder that you haven’t posted previously.
* Post that photo along with the story behind it on your blog.
* Then tag 5 friends.
I wanted to pick a picture that included both dogs, so I dug into the folder for the month that we brought Bess home. This is Heffner and Bess rough housing during a game of bitey face that got a lot more active. What you can't tell from this picture is that this was only the third day that she had been living with us. As you can see, she fit in VERY WELL and got along fabulously with Heffner because she wanted to play ALL THE TIME! At that moment you can see that her paw is on the down stroke of thwacking himin the face. Her favorite move!
Hmmmmm.....now who to tag!:O) I'm going to tag:
1) Diva the Great Dane because she hasn't posted in a while, and I'd like to hear more from her!
2) Nitro, Stripe, and Loomis because I LOVE seeing pictures of all three of her boys!!
3) Kendall the Cavalier becaues I'm hoping for some puppy Kendall shots!
4) Diamond in the Rough 'cause I always love more pictures of danes!
5) Redheaded Kitchen because she makes ridiculously GREAT food, and I'm "secretly" hoping that she'll start a dog blog of her own!
There you have it! I'm looking forward to the pictures!!