Monday, January 2, 2012

Movie Monday...

...is an epic fail this week. Something is seriously screwed up with all the footage I took a couple weeks back while I was hiking with the danes. I can view the files just fine in Windows Movie Maker, but beyond that it's all scrambled. I don't know if it's the videos taken on that camera (it's a new point and shoot that Adam got to take on his trip to Germany) or if it's just the footage taken from that day. I need to do some testing. So unfortunately today's Movie Monday is a no-go.:(

I will let you in on what I'm planning for my video blog for the month though! Since the big Rose City Classic is coming up starting on the 18th of this month, I'm going to shoot all sorts of footage while I'm there. I've got a variety of friends who will be there competing in a variety of sports with a variety of dogs, so my plan is to bring them in on it as well and do some chatting with them! Hopefully it ends up turning out well!

1 comment:

Lexi and Jasper the Danes said...

Ooo we look forward to it :)

Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes