Friday, July 17, 2009

Bath Day!

This morning I got up early (after hitting the snooze button a few times) and took the dogs out for a two hour "hike." I am sooooo glad that we got there early. As we were leaving the trail head to go home, several people were pulling in. Including some people with horses. It was also just shy of 80 degrees. Ug! The dogs were doing great though and had a fun time! Once we got home they took a nap, enabling me to run a bunch of errands that I had.


Next on the list was a bath for both dogs! Bess needs to be clean for the show this weekend and Heffner needs to be clean for the photo session tomorrow. And I was even good and kept Das Boot on the whole time. Talk about a work out though!




For whatever reason, Bess doesn't seem to get the zoomies after getting a bath. Heffner on the other hand, most definitely does. I managed to get the camera out towards the end of his craziness!

And now I'm off to get ready for my friend's wedding! Wish us luck for the show tomorrow!!


1 comment:

Kennedy said...

Love, love, LOVE the post bath zoomies! So cute. Vegas does the same thing!