Sunday, July 12, 2009

Product of the Month

My pick for product of the month is Liquid Net's flea, tick, and insect repellant for pets. It's something that I heard about through a friend and decided to try it out myself. I'm tired of having to put either Frontline or Advantage on my dogs during the summer. I just don't like putting potentially lethal chemicals on their skin. When I heard that this was an all natural alternative, I had to try it out!

The ingredients are all natural and I am very pleased to say that it really works! I spray it on the dogs every time we go on an outing and I haven't had any problems with ticks (which are my main concern). Even when we went up to my parents' property in Pine Grove, the dogs remained tick free! The humans were another story! While the bottle says that the product has a pleasant aroma, I would beg to differ on that one. It's got a rather strong, pungent odor that sticks around for quite a while. It's not necessarily unpleasant, but it's also not terribly pleasant. Otherwise I'm completely happy with this product and will continue to use it! I also want to add that I'm using this product and no other form of flea or tick control and still having success!

No comments: