Saturday, December 4, 2010

Civil War!

Happy December 4th and happy Civil War day for those of you have picked sides between Oregon State and University of Oregon! Since OSU is where I got my degree from, and Adam's family also has quite the OSU history, we are "die hard" beaver fans. I put the phrase in quotations because now that I'm no longer in school, my zest for winning is tempered. I like seeing OSU on the winning side of things, but in the big scheme of things, it doesn't really matter all that much.;)


However, because it is Civil War day, I naturally had to incorporate our school pride in with my daily Christmas shot. I started out only incorporating the OSU Santa hat (a Christmas present from last year!) in with some of the OSU gear that we have before I remembered that I had more OSU Christmas stuff. The first few pictures feature the OSU Santa hat:


After I changed the dogs back into their Christmas collars and put the rest of the stuff away, I realized that I still had OSU ornaments that I had wanted to work into the picture. I was feeling too lazy to get everything else back out again, so I took a few pictures of the dogs with the ornaments and the hat.


This morning I took the dogs in to PetUtopia to get their pictures taken with Santa! The pictures from last year were just so great and I was so happy with them that I HAD to go back and get more this year.:) I brought some different "props" with me from last year so that there's still some variety in the pictures. And I totally can't wait until I get my CD!! I'm supposed to get emailed on Wednesday with the picture options so that I can choose which ones I want on the CD and then hopefully next weekend I'll be able to pick it up!

4 comments:

houndstooth said...

Those pictures are great! I love the button propped up on Heff's toe!

Dexter said...

Hey! I heard from Lance and Vito that you guys use exercise therapy balls. I just started using them too! Not easy with a full sized dog.

Mango Momma

Dexter said...

Thanks for all the links. You guys are super talented and have great balance. I think I will ask to get one of those little disks. It will be easier to get started with than the big ball, don't you think? Momma says that my hiney is a bit under muscled. Sigh. I suppose. It gets really sore and I don't like to run around much, but that just makes it even more sore, so some good stretches and stability exercises might be just the ticket.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dexter said...

Hey! Can you have your mom send me a peemail? My address is backupdogATcomcastDOTnet

She is thinking that the exercise peanut is too advanced for me and wants to get your mom's opinion about maybe something easier to get me used to the whole deal.

Slobbers,
Mango