Friday, December 17, 2010

Ornaments!

Happy December 17th!! Today's post is all about the looooooooooooooovely ornaments that Tiffany made for us! As soon as she started to post pictures of the Christmas ornaments that she had been commissioned to do, I knew that I had to have some for the dogs.:) They came in the mail today and I was so excited! Here they are:

And the dogs posing with their wonderful, custom ornaments!

Tonight we met up with some friends and saw Tron Legacy in 3D. I was looking forward to seeing the movie even though I'm not a super huge fan of the original. I definitely enjoyed it!

Tomorrow's task? Christmas Movie Marathon 2010!:) That's right. A whole freaking day of watching nothing but Christmas movies. Here's this year's line up:


George Balanchine's The Nutcracker
Claymation Christmas
The Year Without a Santa Claus
Santa Claus is Comin' To Town
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Frosty the Snowman
Frosty's Winter Wonderland
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Garfield Christmas
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Classic Holiday Stories
The Happy Elf
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Elf
The Santa Claus

I'm super excited! But I better head off so that I can finish getting things ready for tomorrow.:)

3 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Those are so cute!!

houndstooth said...

Oh, I LOVE their ornaments! Those are amazing!

Enjoy the marathon! Elf is still my favorite, along with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

I love the ornaments! I'll have to commission some for next year.

Great selection of Christmas movies. I'm wayyy behind; I've only seen half of Frosty. I've got a week to make up for it!