Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Santa Sack!

Happy December 16th!! The lovely giant Santa sack that I am "hiding" in is an item that we happily won in a raffle in October. It is seriously HUGE!
My original grand plan was to put one of the dogs in the sack and try to pose them in some sort of cute manner. Or just a picture of each dog in the sack. It was one of those ideas that sounded good on paper, but the actual logistics of getting either of my dogs into the sack was a whole different story. Needless to say, it just wasn't happening. Adam thought that maybe a picture with the dogs sniffing (more like bombarding!) at me inside the sack would work. That, again, sounded good until we actually tried it. The shot would have been all dogs and very little sack. And me trying to breathe through the material and the suffocating lips! On to take three! Have the dogs sitting on either side of the sack and call it good. And that's where we ended up.:)
Tonight's get together of my bunco group went well for those who showed up. Unfortunately we had several people who last week said they were coming that just didn't show up tonight. One person texted because they were running late, but ended up not being able to make it. In all, a whopping three people showed up. For those who came, we enjoyed ourselves. If I had known that so few people were going to make it, I wouldn't have stressed so much today about getting together food and drinks for the intended amount of people. On the up side, I was able to get a run in with the dogs.:)

No comments: