Thursday, September 17, 2009

Collar of the Month

My pick for Collar of the Month is the Faux Lizard Personalized Collar II by Modern Tails! Like a lot of sites, the sizes of most of their collars are geared more towards the much smaller dogs. When I saw this style of collar at first only in the smaller lengths I was bummed because I thought they were pretty cute. But then I saw that they made them in a much bigger size and wider to boot! The collars themselves are also quite inexpensive at $17.95 each plus the cost of whatever letters you want on there. And not only are the collars something fun and interesting to look at, but they're pretty durable as well! These collars aren't heavily used by my guys because I pretty much just slap them on the pooches when we're out and about, to add a little bling to their necks.;o)


2 comments:

Jennifer H. said...

Ohhh I love those collars!! It's hard to find unusual blingy collars for the big dogs!

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

woot woot! i LOVE THEM!!!! gorgeous!