Monday, September 7, 2009

Web Site of the Month

This month from the 22nd through the 27th, in Klamath Falls, OR, the 2009 USBCHA National Sheepdog Finals are being held! I would REALLY like to go and watch, but I'm not entirely sure that I'll make it down there to see the festivities this year (a 5+ hour drive isn't exactly a day trip kind of thing!). To see all the details go here. Naturally there is also a blog following the events leading up to and covering the big event. On the web site you'll find out all the information about the Finals as well as a helpful video that describes the various terminology for those of us who are not as familiar with it.;o) So go and check it out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I've been quite intrested in going myself but Mike wasn't up for it. Maybe next year us two could go for a road trip :)