Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blogger Tuesday

My pick for Blog of the Week is Tucker! He's a very handsome harlequin great dane. There are lots of great pics and videos on his blog, so go check him out and say hi!

As an aside, I've switched Bess into Heffner's Tuesday night agility class. All I can say is that it was a hoot running her tonight. Our instructor was having a good laugh at times at how enthusiastic is she is about all of it.:) It was a pretty fun night. And it just brings home to me how very differently my two dogs run! I can't be as sloppy with Bess on some stuff as I've gotten away with being with Heffner. I think this will be good for me!

1 comment:

Tucker said...

Aww.. you think I'm handsome? I'd have to agree I am a looker. Dad always calls me a meathead, but that means the same thing as handsome - right? Anyway thanks for picking my bloggy this week, I feel so honored.

woof - Tucker