Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbooking Day

Ahhhhhhhh......I had a wonderful time sitting on my butt for the majority of the day getting back into the whole scrapbooking thing!:) We started around 11am and I continued on, finishing up the pictures that I had, until about 4:30pm. And that was just covering the pictures of Bess from April of 2008, which was the month that we brought her home. Since we don't have a scanner (and I'm not entirely sure how well these pages would scan anyhow since they're larger than regular printer paper), I just took pictures of the pages that I did today. Here they are:









I have to admit that it's been really great to have a day to sort of be lazy and recharge my batteries, as Margie put it!:) I definitely needed it. To give you an idea, my step count for the day so far is only just over 3,200 steps. Yes, that's definitely down there for me, but I'm pretty okay with that at the moment as I sit back and continue to relax.:)

Tomorrow is our Work Out With Your Dog class and I'm really looking forward to that. We missed last week due to the Rose City Classic. We'll see what Bobbie has in store for us this week! I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that the weather up on the mountain stays at least decent this week because I would like to get up there next weekend and get some practice in. We've got a skijoring race at the end of the month barring any weather complications such as lack of snow again.

4 comments:

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Great scrapbooking pictures. I hope you post pictures of your doggie workout. That sounds like it would be fun.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

Amy / Layla the Malamute said...

Wow, I LOVE your scrapbook pages!! They're awesome. You have a really good eye for unique layouts that still tie everything together.

Love your Work Out with Your Dog class - wish they had something like that around here, I'd definitely go.

Emma Rose said...

Very nice! You are so creative :)

Jennifer H. said...

Love your scrappy pages!!! Great work! We did a day long scrap on Saturday and it was a blast. Isn't it wonderful to be able to just sit down and get so much done in one day?! Thanks for sharing your pages with us!