Friday, January 15, 2010

Flickr Friday

I'm starting to think that Fridays are going to be my crunch times for the 52 Weeks for Dogs picture taking. I guess it's better than waiting until Sunday!;) I decided this week that I was going to try and capture the random Heffner moments that are so much the part of why I love this dog so dearly. Granted, some of the stuff will most likely only be endearing to me, but the pictures should at least be moderately entertaining in that at least they're something to look at.:)


This week (tonight) I decided to keep the camera downstairs with me while I was getting the dogs' dinners ready. Lately, Heffner has been getting VERY vocal around meal time. And if I don't tell him to knock it off, he will make all sorts of loud vocalizations. I know exactly how it started too. I'm completely to blame. Then again, aren't we always to blame for their bad behaviors?? Anyhow, I thought it was cute when he started rooing for his dinner. So he got all sorts of positive attention from mommy when he randomly started doing it. It really was adorable. Except that it continued with more frequency and grew to include barking. So now I'm trying to get him out of that mode. Except for tonight, where I let him go hog wild with vocalizations (he really is fond of his own voice!) while I snapped away! The picture I ended up picking was actually one that I liked without the flash. A lot of times the indoor pictures without the flash turn out too dark and I don't have any software to lighten them up, so I just go with what I have. I'm actually pretty happy with this one though! Here it is!:)
This picture just particularly amused me.:) Here are some of the out takes! Some of which were definitely contenders, but the above picture just hit me right.


5 comments:

Emma Rose said...

They are all good, but my favorite is the last one!

Kitty said...

I like the second one. It looks like he's in the "oooo" part of the "Roo". Very cute.

Kennedy said...

So cute! Good idea - Vegas makes all sorts of noise when I'm preparing her meals, too. Maybe its obsessive raw disorder? ORD? lol

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

theyre alll really cute. i'm torn between the first and second

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Great Pictures!! Love the last one as well.