Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dec. 7th

Happy December 7th! This is one of my stalkarazzi pictures. Now that more people in the neighborhoods around ours have put up their decorations, I've found myself wishing that I was able to nab a few more pictures. These will do though.

We made it Whistler in one piece. Dropping off the danes was the hardest. They've been there before and they will be excellently taken care of, but I still feel horribly guilty none the less. When we got to the condo that we're renting with two other couples, I was a little worried about the snow. There's snow, but not a ton of it. Adam and I have lesson around lunch time since it's been several years for me since I've been on down hill skis and he's trying out snowboarding. So we'll see what the conditions actually feel like.

I am finding it hard not having my dogs here though. We went out walking around yesterday evening to get some dinner and check things out. There are a ton of people here with their dogs. I'm trying to decide whether it's separation anxiety that I have or a co-dependency problem.;0)

No comments: