Thursday, December 1, 2011

HELLO December!

It's finally the month that I wait all year for!!!! I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that December is here.:0) We started our Christmas elf fun at work today too! I do have to admit that I'm a little disappointed in the participants so far this year. I expected that at least one person would go big this year (I can't because it would absolutely give away who I have) and I even had hopes that more than one person would compete for most awesome Day 1 prank. I was sorely mistaken. That's not to say that there weren't some cute things done, it's just that nothing compared to the person last year who got their entire desk individually wrapped in wrapping paper. It as epic! I may have to give up the ghost on who I have and just go crazy!!



So yes, welcome to December!! The above picture of Ruthie was actually a chance shot that I happened to like. It turns out that she thinks the Christmas countdown snowman is evil. I could NOT get her to hold a sit next to him. I finally got her in a down and had hunkered down to take a face on shot, when she quickly turned to make sure the snowman wasn't going to eat her, and I snapped the picture. She promptly darted sideways, because apparently he was not to be trusted. But at least I got the shot! And I also got a picture of her in her coat.
We are having a nice low key night at home and I think I'm going to take the dogs out for walks individually and paparazzi some of the nice outdoor Christmas decorations that I've seen popping up. Who doesn't want a crazy person with a giant dog and a camera in their front yard???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess Ruthie just isn't convinced she should get ready for Christmas just yet. It will grow on her I'm sure. Soon she will be begging to see that snowman!