Monday, December 26, 2011

Not In Love

I most certainly am not in love with December 26th. It's the one day of the year that I dread the most. December 26th means all the Christmas festivities and anticipation are over for another year.:( I strongly dislike this. Thankfully today has been a full day so I haven't had a lot of time to dwell on it. I went in to work this morning for a few hours. Then it was off to lunch with some friends from high school who were all in town. Then home to take the dogs for a hike and get in some cardio while it was still light out. And now I'm sitting down and collecting my thoughts for the week. Still no video for Movie Monday. Tomorrow I'll be posting about the award that we received!:) And then on Wednesday I'll talk about some of the upcoming changes that I plan to make to the blog.


In the mean time, since almost all of my Christmas cards have gone out, I thought that I would share our card with you.:) These are the pictures that we had taken back at the end of September by Alicia with Four-Legged Photo. We happened to pick the one day at the end of September that turned out to be hot and humid and also had some uncooperative ducks. Which meant that getting Bess' attention was difficult. At any rate, the pictures turned out great and I'm happy to share them with all of you! I hope your holiday was full of family, friends, and good times!!





And for anyone in the area who is interested, we received four referral cards worth 25% off a session fee, to give out. Drop me a line and I'm more than happy to give you a referral card!

2 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

Great family photos!

Lexi and Jasper the Danes said...

Those are some stunning photo's! :) What a great family you have!

Licks and lots of slobber,
Lexi and Jasper the Danes