Friday, December 9, 2011

Dec. 9th

Happy December 9th!! It's kind of hard to tell, but both the red and the green are in there, but the green is more muted. I'd lighten the picture, but then it would wash out the prettiness of the lights against the darkness. So you'll just have to take my word for it.;0)


Today has been another lovely day on the slopes! Adam's really getting the hang of snowboarding and REALLY improved a lot today. We were actually going down one of the shorter green runs together towards the end of the day. I have not too surprisingly discovered that I really enjoy skate skiing. Considering how much closer it is to cross country skiing, I shouldn't have been that surprised. And I love doing tight, sharp turns where I get to really dig in with my skis.:)


I believe that we're going to do another day of skiing tomorrow and Adam is so far game for trying a longer run, so that should be pretty fun! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: