Friday, December 16, 2011

Excited!

Happy December 16th from Santa's little helper! he he he Isn't she adorable?!


I am currently letting out a big sigh of relief! I made it through the work week, barely. I got the bigger chunks of house cleaning done that I needed to do. And tomorrow is the Christmas Movie Marathon!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


The down side is that I have a mountain of laundry that still needs to be folded and few minor things to get done. My cousin Dylan is coming from Ft. Lewis to spend the night and be here for the "opening ceremonies." I'm really excited to have him here because he's been deployed for the last while. Not only is it great to have him back on safer soils, but it'll be great to physically have him here!


So once again, apologies for the lack of content, but I must jet to finish things up. I hope that everyone is having a most enjoyable Friday and here's to a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: